The Total Solutions Program provides the only complete cradle-to-grave refrigerant management service under one roof. The total integration of services from beginning to end provides many cost efficiencies that benefit our customers.
The Total Solutions Program provides the following benefits:
• A full product line of refrigerants and supplies of R22 as needed throughout the transitional phaseout of R22. A-Gas, as a market leader in UK, Australia, South Africa, and now the U.S., provides a full range of products at competitive prices.
• Reclamation of used refrigerants, including full distillation processing to return mixed refrigerants to AHRI 700-12 standards. This provides greater cost efficiencies to our customers by utilizing greater amounts of contaminated refrigerants and destroying smaller amounts of unusable refrigerants.
• A-Gas RemTec also pays competitive rates for used refrigerants if they have value.
• A-Gas RemTec provides complete banking systems to securely warehouse and manage the inventory of critical-use gases. A-Gas RemTec has built and managed strategic banking reserves for the U.S. Department of Defense and a major U.S. aircraft manufacturer. We have proven ourselves to be a trusted source for these services.
• A-Gas RemTec accepts mixed refrigerants considered unreclaimable at no cost. A-Gas RemTec reclaims any components retrievable and destroys the remaining gases at no cost to our customers. We are the only company to provide in-house state-of-the-art Plascon technology for destruction of halocarbons as part of our services. This provides a significant saving and protects our customers from unexpected exposure.
• A-Gas RemTec maintains a fleet of cylinders and ISO tanks for recovery of refrigerants should they be needed.
• A-Gas RemTec provides complete cylinder refurbishing and re-certification services should our customers require cylinder maintenance and certification.
• A-Gas RemTec maintains one of only three AHRI-certified laboratories in the U.S. for the most complete and accurate testing of halocarbons available.
• A-Gas RemTec utilizes Plascon, plasma arc destruction technology, to destroy all unusable refrigerants on-site at our Bowling Green, Ohio facility. A-Gas RemTec will destroy all unusable refrigerants and other halocarbons at no cost to our customers as part of the Total Solutions™ Program.
• Lloyds Development Capital (a division of Lloyds Banking Group, the largest financial institution in the UK), is the majority stockholder of the A-Gas Group. A-Gas has the financial strength to meet any project requirements.
• In association with our sister company, Coolgas, we have nationwide distribution capabilities for any refrigerants that may be needed.
• As a U.S. EPA-certified reclamation company, we provide complete disposition reports on all material processed for EPA records.
A-Gas RemTec,offering you Total Solutions for all your refrigerant needs.
For more information about our Total Solutions Programs please contact A-Gas RemTec by calling [+1] 419-867-8990 or Toll Free in North America 888/8REMTEC